Junior Sales Representative
Rheaume Engineering Inc. is a full-suite, Alberta based engineering firm with offices in Calgary and Grande Prairie that services the oil & gas, forestry, mining, and agriculture industries. People are at the core of everything we do at Rheaume and we value hard work, drive, and passion. As a Calgary based Junior Sales Representative, you’ll be instrumental in propelling our business to new heights. Join us today and apply your experience and ideas to advance our company’s growth, values, entrepreneurial culture, and vision for the future.
Here’s what you’ll do:
- Actively manage aspects of Rheaume’s sales efforts, from strategizing and prospecting to generating leads and managing accounts.
- Execute a full sales cycle and close new business to consistently meet or exceed forecasts.
- Help lead sales and marketing efforts including client visits, presentations, webinars, trade shows and conferences.
- Collaborate with team members to design and create compelling sales and marketing material.
- Prepare sales forecast objectives and regularly report on progress.
- Monitor industry and regulatory requirements for engineering consulting services. Develop and execute action plans to ensure that Rheaume is well positioned to meet existing and future opportunities.
- Respond to client inquiries and requests in a timely and comprehensive manner to ensure superior client satisfaction.
Here’s who you are:
- Entrepreneurial, energetic, highly motivated and results driven.
- A proven performer with a minimum of 7 years’ experience. Experience and knowledge of engineering, project management, will be a strong asset.
- Able to quickly learn and understand technical problems and clearly articulate how Rheaume’s suite of services can support in a solution.
- An effective communicator, both written and oral, with the ability to create and deliver professional, engaging presentations.
- An excellent relationship builder with strong listening, negotiating and influencing skills who interacts effectively with clients of all levels and backgrounds.
- Skilled at managing and facilitating project implementation.
Here’s what’s in it for you:
- Enhancing your career by contributing to the growth of an exciting company together with an experienced team of professionals.
- An entrepreneurial, collaborative, respectful and fun work environment with a focus on continuously seeking innovation and improvement.
- Compensation that includes a base salary with commission, based on experience.
- Commitment to a high standard of ethics, health & safety and protection of the environment.
This position will remain open until a suitable candidate is recruited. We appreciate your interest in working with us; however, only those applicants selected for interviews will be contacted.